Monday, November 14, 2011

I've been a mad shopping fool this month!

I'm pretty sure the hubs has been like, "wth else do you need woman!", a few times this month. heehee. Well, my running "addiction" has "required" me to purchase many items this month and last month. Hey, I still consider myself a newbie runner and I plan on a few of these purchases lasting a while. He's gotta keep in mind, it's like that when you're going from none to some. That's my answer and I'm sticking to it. 

That being said, yes, I started my running journey in February of this year wearing these...
yuck!
 (um, walking shoes, I believe) and my regular cotton t-shirts and windbreaker pants to run in.  

I eventually learned that "cotton is rotten" and also that I needed actual running shoes and went out and bought these...
(with the help of the Sports Authority salesman, who at least sounded like he knew what he was talking about). Fast forward to now. I'm way more knowledgeable and knew that I should have been fitted, so now I have these... 
Due to the season change, Kohl's, and Old Navy's awesome sales in October, I stocked up on these...
all definitely not pictured.
Also, in my random trips to the store, I picked up this
foam roller
this
 
coconut water
and this
reflective vest
to try. The moral of the story is that it looks like I need to hurry up and find a J-O-B, seriously! I still think running is cheaper than a gym membership. I never wanted to join one before and the only reason I kind of do now is for the classes. For now, I'll stick to running (yep, even through the colder months) and my workout DVDs (i.e. Jillian Michael's 30-day Shred, Insanity, and random Netflix finds).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and especially for commenting!