Thursday, June 22, 2017

WASN'T FEELING IT

Breakfast: vanilla protein shake (whey) with water
Today, well the past couple of days I just haven't felt like working out. I don't know. One week or one day can go well and then the next day I can have no motivation at all. I think I need to start back taking vitamins, seriously. Somehow, someway, I dragged myself downstairs to my garage (#firstworldproblems) and ran a mile and used the dumbbells for bicep curls and shoulder presses (two sets of 10). My eating was okay today, except for the Chips Ahoy. I'll live. I'll probably find motivation for a good run since I'm going to another city tomorrow. My blog post will probably be more interesting as well. :-)
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and especially for commenting!