Tuesday, February 21, 2012

No pills, potions, or elixirs.

My answer to the questions, "what did you do?" or "how did you do it?".







I found this quote on Pinterest and it reminded me of some of the reactions I've gotten to my weight loss and just being way more active now than I've ever been since childhood. Sometimes I get asked the two questions above, which are good questions, but more often than I'd like, I get the strange looks and awkward silence. The craziest of them all (IMO) have been, "were you sick?" and "did you lose weight on purpose?" WHAT! Anyway, I'm glad I lost the weight slowly. It took me about a year and a half, but I guess it's still a shock for people who hadn't seen me in a while. Oh well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and especially for commenting!