Wednesday, January 2, 2013

#2

Lots and lots of New Years' Resolution folks in the gym tonight as expected.

Today's Workout

I ran 3 mi at 10:06 /mile pace. Amazing pace for a treadmill run. Especially when I need to desperately change my playlist. I canNOT run ING Miami at the end of the month and hope to breeze thru with played out music. My weekend objective: download more music.

Meanwhile, I mentioned (I think), that I got my weave done. Well, I stopped by Sally's and picked up a wrap that supposed to wick your sweat... hmmm. When it dries I will take it off and see how well it works. I decided to try this cheap version before ordering the 'Save Your Do' by that celeb (drawing a blank on her name) ...so we shall see.

Did you get it in today?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and especially for commenting!