Wednesday, August 3, 2011

So Versatile, So Convenient, So Quick...It's the Chicken Wrap...Again!

I'm notorious for not having enough of this and being out of that.  Since there were no leftovers from last nights grilled chicken caesar salad, I concocted this instead...


I had never purchased this pre-cooked grilled chicken breasts before.  I usually have to go through the motions of cleaning, seasoning, and grilling the chicken myself.  I noticed two of the ingredients were some type of corn syrup and corn starch, so I don't think this will necessarily become a staple. Though it's tempting.




Altogether, the wrap was about 216 calories


And of course on the side, one of my favorite snacks, baby carrots. 

Did you know baby carrots has it's own Twitter? @babycarrots

2 comments:

  1. That looks super tasty! And I love your "before" story as well. Our stories are very similar and I also battle with my tummy, too. Ahhh, one day it will be flat... But it looks like a 60lb loss has done us both well! :-) It really is all about clean eating and working out! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always tempted by the convenience foods like that, but always manage to put them aside after looking at ingredients lists. For me, it's helpful to spend an afternoon doing some food prep for the upcoming week - like making chicken or grains or pizza doughs, so I have healthy options to reach for. That wrap sounds great though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read and especially for commenting!