Sunday, May 11, 2014

Slow Improvement


Saturdays workout: I ran 4.3 miles of steady inclines. Although my pace differed from last Saturday's run (4.5 miles) by 5 seconds, it was an improvement because the route was much harder. Imagine if that were a flatter course, hmmmm...

After the run, I went to a Body Works Plus Abs class at the gym. This class is a total body workout using body weight and free weight exercises. I've taken this class before but never at this location. I could tell a difference. Either this instructor was tough or I've been too lenient in my home strength workouts because I had to modify MOST of the exercises! I'm typing this on Sunday and my entire body hurts in places I forgot I had. I will definitely go back next week! 

I was supposed to run for 30-40 minutes according to the training plan, but Mothers Day festivities trumped. I enjoyed my first Mothers Day, but honestly being a self proclaimed fit fanatic, I was itching to workout.

Well tomorrow starts a new week and my goals are to finish some professional develop things, redesign this blog, and workout like crazy. July 4th will be here before you know.

Tiffany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and especially for commenting!