Thursday, May 15, 2014

Sucky Workout Day



I see so many people in the Instagram fitness community that use C4 to boost their energy for workouts. Well, I'm not really into the artificial stuff, I'm breast feeding, and that stuff is expensive anyways. So here's my version of C4. :) I desperately needed it today. I'm battling a cold I caught from my son so I was super sluggish and leaning towards crashing on the couch all night.



For today's workout: I did an hour long mat Pilates class. It's been a while since I've done Pilates, but it didn't really challenge me. I enjoyed the class and may go again because of the instructor and other attendees, but just as a break from free and body weights. Another reason I like Pilates is most of the exercises force you to engage your abs. 


So being that I've been sick and celebrated my first Mothers Day this past Sunday, this is my first run of the week. I'm like 4-5 miles behind for the week.

As you can see THIS. Run. Sucked. I absolutely cannot seem to find motivation to run on a treadmill. I mean... I have ran 10 miles on a treadmill while looking at a wall in the past (at my old apt complex gym). I don't get it. Maybe I need to start back using my own playlist instead of using iHeartRadio app. This 2 miles felt like an ETERNITY. If the weather permits, I would love to try for 5 miles tomorrow.

We shall see.

Tiffany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and especially for commenting!