Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Gone fishin'

Sorry to those who care that I've been m.i.a for a few weeks. From out of town trips, weddings, and other family gatherings, my son starting to walk, life has been crazy around here. I was supposed to post my second post in the Frugal Clean Eating series, but honestly I haven't gone grocery shopping. On top of that have not even worked out in over 2 weeks and have experienced a little trouble with my blog if you notice a lack of pics in my older posts. (I'll update my half marathon training status later in the week.)


Yesterday I was finally tired of NOT working out and was starting to feel that "I'm fat" feeling. You know that feeling in your stomach like it's a bottomless pit and look down to see that your stomach is hanging over your pants? Yea, that feeling. Around here, some things have to be sacrificed in order to do what I want. So yesterdays sacrifice was an early bedtime in order to get my workout in.

This tee definitely motivated me yesterday!
I was off for Columbus Day so I thought what better day to "start over". Side note: I miss being a SAHM. I got dressed, prepped the boy, and we were off to the gym for my favorite class, Body Works Plus Abs. 

There was a new instructor. She was pretty good and had us do sort of a circuit training style workout. I did waaaay better than I thought I would've. Especially on the arm exercises. Another side note: If you walked into a gym class and saw the instructor and noticed she doesn't "look" fit and may be on the overweight side, would you be able to take her serious? Just curious.

I'd plan to run on the "dread mill" afterwards, but was paged to get my son who had a surprise package for me to change. My gym doesn't change diapers. So yeah...


The next thing on my get back on track agenda is to finish meal planning and actually go to the grocery store this Thursday. I have a very informative post planned to show you how I will stick to my budget for the week so please stay tuned.

Do you take breaks in your fitness and healthy living journey? Do you ever get bored or burned out?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and especially for commenting!