Monday, July 14, 2014

Liebster Award


Thank you Polly at Polly Defies Gravity for bringing the existence of the "Liebster Award" to my attention and choosing me. :-).

Here are the rules for Liebster Award:
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Display the Liebster Award and the rules
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
4. Write 11 facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 11 other bloggers (who have less than 200 followers).
6. Write 11 new questions for your nominees.
- - -

Questions From Polly:

1. What would your autobiography be titled?
The Quiet Storm: Life and Times of (insert my full name here)

2. What 3 words would you use to describe yourself?
Funny, Cautious, Sweet

3. You’re a new addition to the crayon box, what color would you be and why?
Brown Chocolate-y Brownie, because I like neutrals and I always look at the brown, black, and grey shirts on the rack before other colors when I shop, lol. SN: I force myself to choose a different color, though.

4. If you had an invisibility cloak, how would you use it?
Hmm, I'd use it whenever I had a speaking engagement because I despise public speaking.

5. If your life had a theme song, what would it be?
"Someone Like You" by Adele
6. If you had to plan a parade, what would be the theme?
It'd be "Chocolate Around the World" because I'm currently craving chocolate candy. Not just any chocolate but real dark or milk chocolate. :-)

7. What is the funniest thing that has happened to you recently?
I really can't recall. But wait as soon as I publish this post, I'll think of everything. :-/

8. Name one skill you wish you had.
To speak Spanish fluently

9. What super villain would you be?
Storm from X-Men. Was she considered a villain?

10. If you could make or change a law, what would it be?
I'd make a law to increase teacher salaries ;-)

11. What is the sexiest name you've ever heard?
Idris Elba :-)

11 Facts About Me:

1. I was EXTREMELY shy as a kid.
2. I was so self conscience of my body as a teen that I wore light jackets in the summer to cover my arms.
3. I changed my college major at least 6 times before finally graduating.
4. Sometimes I eat off the floor. LMBO
5. I almost had a panic attack when I went zip lining.
6. I'm up way too late working on this and my baby will probably be up soon because he refuses to sleep through the night yet.
7. One fast food I will never give up... Chic-Fil-A!
8. I've diagnosed myself with OCD...don't mess with my kitchen counter tops!
9. I love to sit for hours and watch YouTube vlogs. I watch it more than cable now.
10. I have a million "in progress" projects going on in my home right now.
11. I'm a reality TV junkie

Bloggers I Nominate:

1. Running Vegetarian
2. Get Fit!
3. Choose Joy Fitness
4. Still looking for blogs to nominate!!!

New Questions For My Nominees:

1. What did you do on the best vacation of your life so far?
2. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
3. Do you prefer ice cold or room temperature water?
4. What talents do you have?
5. What was your last dream about?
6. Have you ever met a celebrity?
7. What is your career or future career?
8. What's your favorite season of the year?
9. What makes your nervous?
10. Have you ever built a snowman?
11. Are you a member of any clubs?

Have fun!
-Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination! As usual, I'm slow with posting my nominations. I'm working on my post now! It's been kind of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read and especially for commenting!