Saturday, July 12, 2014

I Am A #SweatPink Ambassador!



I checked my e-mail the other day and to my surprise I was accepted as a "Sweat Pink Ambassador" for Fit Approach! Fit Approach is an online health community. It's for us to connect, motivate, and inspire each other to live the best lives we can. I'm all for that and anyway I can help, I'm there. That's part of why I started this blog; to have one source to direct folks.

We as women often wear many hats (the community is open to men as well). Personally, I'm a wife, mother, the housekeeper, accountant, the nurse, the admin, and the list goes on. And then there comes me. Sometimes my personal fitness goals are put on hold or sometimes I'm just too tired to work on them. So I can see why communities like this exist. Fit Approach and many other online health communities can be just the motivation one needs to get up and moving. Besides, if we don't give ourselves 100%, how can we give ourselves to others? I don't know about you, but exercise is my "me time" and makes me feel like I'm hitting reset on all things stressful.

So check them out and #SweatPink!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations #sweatpink sister! I have nominated you for a Liebster Award. Please view the award, rules, and other information on my blog at http://ampruns.blogspot.com/2014/07/and-award-goes-to.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read and especially for commenting!