Friday, July 25, 2014

Road Trip Snacking


I was determined to stay on track on my 5.5 hour road trip. Of course, I went straight to Pinterest and found a related blog that I was able to copy some of the snacks she suggested, but I also have some of my own suggestions.

Now my goal is not only to not eat junk food, but also not to spend hella money to and fro our destination. I hate wasting money. 

So here's a few cheap and fast road trips snack suggestions that'll keep money IN your wallet so you can enjoy your trip.

-mixed vegetables
-fruit
-granola
-Greek yogurt

-air popped popcorn
-rice cakes
-water
-raisins

Can you think of any more?

Meanwhile, it's leg and shoulder day. I cheated the other day and did a couple glute exercises and forgot to stretch right afterwards, now my hamstrings are so sore. I'm still looking forward to working out tonight. It will be interesting and I'm hoping that I can stick to the plan as much as possible in the space I'll have available. I brought my resistance band and will modify all moves accordingly. I'll miss the cardio portion tonight and tomorrow my cardio will have to just be walking since we have a few places we plan to visit with the fam while away.

How do you stay on track while on vacation?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and especially for commenting!