Saturday, April 26, 2014

Daily Happenings 4-27-14

For someone that doesn't like to cook I sure was in the kitchen a good 80% of the day. Cooking and cleaning and cooking again...and cleaning. That includes making my sons baby food. Of course, my baby eats clean as much as his mommy does as well. :) 


In this pic the kale is drying in preparation to be roasted for kale chips. This was my first time attempting kale chips after seeing them for years. I've used kale in my smoothies and in my juices and I actually DONT like it. It taste too spicy. Now as chips they get a thumbs up. I did add too much kosher salt (I am out of sea salt) and probably a little to much olive oil, but they were still good. I liked the crunchiness of it. It's true what they say, you won't miss potato chips with this substitute. 

Oh I also drank a green juice with my lunch.


I had plans to run at least 2-3 miles today. That didn't happen for reasons that shall remain unnamed. But I did take it to the garage and do a high intensity interval workout using the gym boss timer app.


I did 24 rounds of speed jump roping, mountain climbers, jumping jacks, planks, push-ups, and bicycle crunches. I definitely need a new heart rate monitor watch (old one broke) because I would love to see how many calories I burned.

Well, tomorrow I'm trying to make it to the gym after my family's gathering which of course we will be eating. I'm on mission so I hope to report no weak moments. :)

Tiffany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and especially for commenting!