Monday, April 28, 2014

Daily Happenings 4-28-2014



Temptation. Let's talk about it. My day was going superb eating wise. I passed up oatmeal cookies on sale for $1 and Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookies for $2.75. I go home and snack on something better and then in comes the hubs with a box of pizza. Saying his coworkers forced him to bring it home. Really?!? Well I do not plan to partake of his pizza. 

I'm trying to commit back to my 2011 habits. I was lax in 2012. Preggo in 2013. They say it takes 21 days or 30 days or something like that for your behavior to become habit. I'm almost there thanks to the 30 day green smoothie challenge I started on April 1st (I'll talk about that later).

I also didn't get to run today. The plan was to go after my sons doctors appointment, but he had a low grade fever so I just wanted to take him straight home.

We'll see how tomorrow goes with this pizza I have to look at everytime I open the fridge tomorrow smh lol. Wishing myself luck.

Tiffany


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and especially for commenting!