Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Daily Happenings 4-29-2014



That pizza temptation? Yea, I gave in. I didn't have much of an appetite afterwards for some reason. I even forgot to make a smoothie. Crazy how I was going strong on this smoothie challenge and then become forgetful in the last TWO dang days. Oh well.

Today's run was just another run/walk interval. As soon as the hubs got in from work I made a mad dash towards the door to get to this park before sunset. It was 7:30. The park (which is the safest place I've discovered in my "new" neighborhood) is 20 minutes away. I did 2 slow miles of run/walk intervals in 29 minutes.

I can't wait to regain speed. During the run periods I looked down at my current pace and saw anywhere between 9:45 and 10:08. Gotta get that endurance back. I may do hill repeats starting this weekend. Oh I haven't forgotten about the infamous "cardiac hill". 

Tomorrow the plan is to run again. Hopefully longer.

Tiffany


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and especially for commenting!