Sunday, April 27, 2014

Daily Happenings 4-27-2014


Today was a good day. After my family gathering which did include Golden Corral (buffet restaurant), I made my way to the gym. I didn't eat horribly but I still had the itch to workout. 

My gym workout was 20 min on the stairclimber and 30 min of intervals on the elliptical. I came home and did an ab workout using the Nike Training Club app. 

I bought a new heart rate monitor today from a guy on Craigslist.  It turned out to be an older Polar watch that doesn't track calories, so back to the drawing board. Good news is the watch is brand new so I should be able to resell it.

Well tomorrow's fitness agenda (if it doesn't rain) will be continuing with the couch to 10k app, week 4, day 2.

Tiffany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and especially for commenting!