Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Daily Happenings

Today I woke up and weighed myself as I normally would. To my surprise I'm back at my pre-preggo weight!!! Woot! I'll spare you with the picture I took of my un-pedicured feet standing on the scale that I sent the hubs.


So naturally that set the tone for an awesome eating day. I finished the 30-day smoothie challenge. I think this challenge has a lot to so with me meeting my goal. At the beginning of the month I was 5 lbs heavier.


This was my lunch since the hubs took all the leftover baked chicken for his lunch.


Later on I did a 5-minute strength training workout using the app Sworkit, ran 3 miles on the treadmill, and spent 20-minutes on the stair climber. Still waiting to get a new watch. I would loooove to know how many calories I REALLY incinerated.


I'm praying the weather will be good enough so I can take my baby with me to run outdoors. We shall see.

Tiffany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and especially for commenting!