Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Upper Body Home Workout


Things I am currently working on: my form while lifting weights.

I realize after the fact and counsel that I should of been in a 45 degree angle instead of tooting my booty up in a 90 degree. I hope I worked some part of my back while doing it incorrectly, otherwise... Big waste of time.

I gave my legs a break today and worked my upper body. I started with a simple jump rope warm-up and then worked my arms, shoulders, back, chest, and whatever muscle you work while dead lifing. :) I did 2 sets of 20 per exercise and two rounds. Finished by jump roping and stretching.

Tomorrow I'm due for a 3.5 mile run. Hopefully I can get out the house before the weather gets too hot, mainly for my son's sake. Or I'll have to go in the evening. I'd rather get it over with in the morning. It's 1 am now... I think I already know what time of day I'll be running. 

Did you workout today?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and especially for commenting!