Tuesday, September 16, 2014

New Series: Frugal Clean Eating

*Let me start by saying I have not being paid by any of the stores or brands I may mention in this series.*

Photo credit: Myhomeless.wordpress.com


I have decided instead of posting an updated grocery haul like I said I would a couple of months ago, I have decided to start a new series called Frugal Clean/Healthy Eating. I, like everyone else wants the best for their family, but I rather do so as cheaply frugal as possible.

Through the course of this series I will share how I meal plan, what stores I shop at (although it's only one store majority of the time), and I will share some of the prices in comparison to other brands.

P.S. I don't think Walmart is the best on prices for food, especially meat most times.

I've had to find ways to save money on a consistent basis for my household and this series will show exactly that. I am an occasional Couponer. Meaning I coupon when I have time and when I hear about a really good deal. Lately I haven't had the time.

There will be a mixture of name and store brand items in my shopping haul(s). For some items I like the name brand quality better than the store, but I am definitely not afraid of the store brands when trying to save a little money. If you didn't know, some of them are made in the same factories, ijs.

All in all, I want to help bust the myth and actually show that eating healthy doesn't have to break the bank if you just keep it simple.

Oh, and this will be for my family of 2 adults and 1 infant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and especially for commenting!