Monday, September 22, 2014

Weight Maintenance Update

This type of post is something else new I've decided to formally keep up with on my blog. I've realized this is my personal weight maintenance blog, but I haven't posted anything about weight lately, just running. Running IS the way I keep the pounds off, though. Please read my weight loss journey if you haven't. I promise I tried to write it different than most. :-)

I did mention in an older post this year I lost all of my baby weight by the time my son was 6 months. Those 5 extra pounds took forever to lose, plus I was and still am breastfeeding (soon-to-be weaning).

Since then, I have loss another 10 lbs. As you know I run, go to Body Works plus Abs class at the gym, and I eat a balanced diet daily with indulgences in between (i.e. the Talenti coffee chocolate chip gelato) that had me up past bedtime the other day. I now toggle between 148 and 149. So yes, that means I've lost 50 lbs twice since I've started my whole new lifestyle in 2008.

At this point I am not trying to lose weight only fat. Tummy fat to be exact. I continue to eat clean or become consistent because I'll admit I keep taking "breaks". I'm on my feet all day at work and not snacking like I used to when I was a stay-at-home mom so that has been a major factor in the extra weight loss I wasn't even aiming for, I am sure.

Here is a very recent picture...


How are your fitness goals coming along?

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to read and especially for commenting!